Eligibility Criteria for Admission in MBA Programme

MBA Admission

Eligibility Criteria
  • The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute/ University.
  • A Valid score of MAT / WBJEMAT is a must.
  • The candidate has to fill the form and attend the Personal Interview with the Head of the Department.
  • After qualifying the interview, the candidate can take admission.
Admission Procedure and Fees Structure

Admission shall be based on the performance of the student in the MAT conducted by AIMA, C-MAT conducted by AICTE, CAT conducted by IIMs, and MAKAUT JEMAT Conducted by MAKAUT (Previously WBUT), followed by Group Discussion and Personal interview. The minimum cut off percentile in such examinations shall be decided by the Institute.

B.Tech Programme

B.Tech

Eligibility Criteria
  • The candidate must have passed Class XII or equivalent with Physics & Mathematics along with any one from Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application as compulsory subjects and 45% marks from a recognised board.
  • The candidate must have passed English with at least 30% marks.
  • A valid rank in WBJEE or JEE Mains is a must.
  • The candidate can take admission via WBJEEB Counselling process or can come to college directly for admission.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Diploma in Engineering Course

Diploma Admission

Eligibility Criteria
  • The candidate should be madhyamik (Class-X) or equivalent examination qualified with at least 35% (no rounding up and excluding additional subject ) marks in aggregate and 45% marks altogether in Mathematics & Physical Science OR A valid JEXPO rank of 2018 and at least 35% (no rounding up and excluding additional subject) marks in aggregate.
  • The candidate Should have completed 15 years as of 1st July of Start of Diploma Academic Year. There is no upper age limit.
  • The candidate can take admission via JEXPO Counselling process or can come to college directly for admission.
  • Management Quota admissions will be done directly in the college campus.
Age Limit: Should not be born after 01.07.2003 and there is no upper age limit.
Selection Procedure

In all courses, the Intake capacity up to 75% students will be admitted on the basis of counseling through JEXPO Central Selection Committee and the remaining 25% students will be admitted by the Institute directly on the basis of the eligibility in accordance with the provisions.

* Excluding the marks of the subject taken as additional.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in M. Tech Course

M. Tech Admission

Eligibility Criteria
  • The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field from a recognized Institute/ University. A Valid score of GATE / PGET is desirable.
  • The candidate has to fill the form and attend the Personal Interview with the Head of the Department.
  • After qualifying the interview, the candidate can take admission.
B.B.A & B.B.A (Hospital Management)

B.B.A & B.B.A (Hospital Management)

Eligibility Criteria
  • The candidate must have passed Class XII or equivalent from a recognised board.
  • The candidate must have passed English with at least 30% marks.
  • The candidate having a valid rank of WBCET is desirable. Candidate without WBCET rank can also apply.
  • The candidate can come directly to college for admission.
B. Optometry

B. Optometry

Eligibility Criteria
  • The candidate must have passed Class XII or equivalent from a recognised board. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology as a compulsory subject.
  • The candidate must have passed English with at least 30% marks.
  • The candidate having a valid rank of WBCET is desirable. Candidate without WBCET rank can also apply.
  • The candidate can come directly to college for admission.
B.C.A

B.C.A

Eligibility Criteria
  • The candidate must have passed Class XII or equivalent from a recognised board.
  • The candidate must have any one from Mathematics / Statistics / Business Mathematics/ Computer application / Computer Science - Informatics Practices as a subject.
  • The candidate must have passed English with at least 30% marks.
  • The candidate having a valid rank of WBCET is desirable. Candidate without WBCET rank can also apply.
  • The candidate can come directly to college for admission.
-