Bachelor of Business Administration (Hospital Management)
In a hospital, Doctors, nurses and allied healthcare workers focus on the following tasks – treating patients, rehabilitating them and monitoring their condition. While the above tasks are extremely important, there also exists other notable tasks like man management, material management, finance management, operations management and marketing management!
Healthcare and hospital management professionals are hired by healthcare institutes to carry out the above mentioned managerial tasks! Basically, BBA in Hospital Management course trains students and turns them into management professionals who are capable of managing and handling various tasks in a healthcare industry.
The course aims at equipping eligible candidates with expertise in:
- researching, evaluating and presenting arguments and data
- business skills needed in health services management.
- management or administration of hospitals.
- health care services and those working to provide such services.
10+2 passed in any stream with English as a subject from a recognized board .
Career & Placements
Career and Placement
Successful graduates of the course are gainfully employed across fields of:
- outpatient clinics
- nursing homes&drug-abuse treatment centers
- public/private sector hospitals
- health insurance companies
- international and national medical organizations
- medical institutes
- public health departments
- pharmaceuticals and hospital supply firms